Monday, November 13, 2006

Games people play

SONY unveils PlayStation 3.
The only time I've trifled with PlayStation, largely believed by those who are in the loop to be the mother of gaming toys, turned out to be the darkest chapter yet in my life. I was playing with a friend's nephew several years younger, on the origial handheld PS, and he beat me again, and again, and again. He might as well have pushed me down and jumped on top of me. Sigh.
But since then, I've averaged passable at games if it does not require too much eye-ear-hand co-ordination!
Btw, to serve the larger purpose of this blog, here's some dumbing down, via the new faithful - the wiki.

" The PlayStation is a video game console of the
32/64-bit era, first produced by Sony Computer
Entertainment in the mid-1990s. The original
PlayStation was the first of the PlayStation
series of console and hand-held game devices..."



****

And now, for some really fun trivia,

** Officially, Ang Yang's got the nimblest fingers in the world! Yang won the contest for the faster texter, (SMS-er if you wish) in the world. Should we send him to pick some tea now? Eh?

** I think this could've been better written, but Somasegar sure is an interesting guy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home